The Belvoir Witches Challenge Walk is a circular route around the Vale of Belvoir which covers ground associated with a family of three witches. The Witches of Belvoir were three women, Joan Flower, a mother and Margaret and Philippa, her two daughters who were accused of witchcraft in England around 1618. The route which begins and ends in the village of Bottesford visits the neighbouring villages of Easthorpe and Muston to reach Grantham Cansal at Muston Bridge. It follows the canal via Stenwith Bridge, Woolsthorpe Bridge, Longmoor Bridge, Casthorpe Bridge, and Denton Bridge before crossing the canal at Harlaxton Bridge and leaving it to skirt around Denton Reservoir before reaching the village of Denton. The route then continues along Sewstern Lane to the village of Woolsthorpe by Belvoir and then it passes closely on the north side of Belvoir Castle to follow the Jubilee Way through Old Park Wood and Barkestone Wood from where it continues to the village of Plungar. The Grantham Canal is then followed once more, this time to Redmile and to Bottesford Wharf before Belvoir Road is follwed back to the finish of the walk in the village.